About Me

WP_20140503_4078

Hello! My name is Tizhana and I am a Freshmen here at GSU. I am currently Pre-Film with a minor in Theatre. I like to think of myself as reserved or a wallflower. I like to listen more than talk. My favorite color is purple and my star sign is Aquarius. I tend to binge watch a lot of television shows. I love music and I’m open to listening to other genres of music that I do not usually listen to. I love learning about cultures and other stuff that comes along with it. I read manga and watch anime. I am also a  new vegetarian( 5 months strong) so I am still learning about different foods I can eat. I love watching movies. I am shy and do not go up and make conversation, so I am not a out there type of person. I guess I can say that I am a home body, but I do want to explore. I love to sing and act goofy around my friends. I possibly owned more goldfish than the normal child and all of them died over expense of five years. They were all named after dessert or some other food like fries and hamburger. This is all I can think of at the moment. Bye! Adios! Sayonara! Ciao!