Interview Summary

As I have looked over my notes in every single interview I have done, I have discovered interesting and helpful data as well as feedback which I can definietely incorporate in my process of implying my services as solutions for this target audience of interest.

Analysis:

Throughout all of my interviews I have come to the conclusion that my interviewees share similarities in their weight goals:

Similiarities:

• Target area body parts, struggling to be consistent
  • Bored of same routines
  • Feeling at ease when practicing healthy mnnerisms
  • Has insecurities on body and desire to fit in/happy and confident of their body

In addition to similiarities, my interviewees also have differences that impose a challenge to creating a nice broad and satisfying solution for all people who have different backgrounds, reasons, and more.

Differences:

• Wanting company
  • Methods to losing and gaining weight
  • Finding out information and other knowledgeable things about the body and weight loss/gain

Insights:

Seeing the patterns within my entire 5 interviews, my first insights upon them were honestly intimidating in a sense. Most answers that I got from my interviewees were a little predictable already, however there were still more point of views that changed my own perspective a bit into really really understanding their problems and feelings towards weight. I expected them to be angry, outraged, and even irritated, but instead most of them are actually quite sad, doubtful, and feels trapped in an endless cycle of failure which sets them back further away from their goals. Because of this, I sympathize with them. I want to find an easy, fun, and encouraging outlet for them to use to at least lessen the sorrows and hardships they continupusly possess and carry throughout their everyday lives. However, along with that, I am afraid that I won’t be able to because of how far my abilities can go. Nonetheless, I will put the negatives aside and I will strive to find something creative, exciting, and posititve for people in need of service!