As a final revision to many of my posts I decided to remove the title of the assignments out of the title. This transition created a much more intriguing environment on the site and made it more accessible. Including “Built Environment Analysis” or “Annotated Bibliographies” in the title is redundant as the category section for each post is included for this purpose. Adding intriguing titles also creates a more interactive site as outside viewers are more likely to get a glimpse of what the page entails through the title.
I also decided to tag more of my posts with more tags which will increase the sites visibility on search engines Having more prominence on search engines will increase site traffic and possibly allow my work to benefit others.