ARE YOU A LEADER WITH A DESIRE TO HELP PEOPLE AND DRIVE RESULTS?
DO YOU WANT A CAREER WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR FAST ADVANCEMENT AND A SIX-FIGURE INCOME?
DO YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS OR PERSUADE OTHERS WITH YOUR IDEAS?
WOULD YOU LIKE THE ATTENTION OF EMPLOYERS WITH THE BEST JOBS?
GAIN THE WINNING EDGE WITH A PROFESSIONAL SALES CERTIFICATE
Click here to learn more about Professional Sales Certification
Sales is a dynamic career that provides superior job satisfaction, earning potential, and advancement opportunities. Sales professionals are a critical resource that help firms discover customer needs, deliver solution value, and drive business success. Travel and enjoy great pay as you work with the best companies, new technologies, and people.
Great sales skills aren’t just for sales people
Persuasive communication skills are essential for professionals and entrepreneurs in any field. Whether you want to pursue marketing, law, medicine, computer science, or maybe something else, the ability to effectively present your ideas and win the support of others is key to your success. A sales role can also open the door to your future dream job.
The Certificate in Professional Sales includes 12 hours of essential sales, strategic management, and negotiation coursework. This in-demand career credential is available to students of any major and offers valuable benefits, including:
- Develop the skills and confidence to engage, understand, persuade, and help others
- Expand your leadership, presentation, and time management capabilities
- Master the ability to create a winning business plan and drive customer revenue
- Enjoy priority access to lucrative internships, career placement support, and jobs
- Exclusive events, speakers, professional networking, and mentor opportunities
- High-profile publicity, such as with the award-winning GSU Sales Competition Team
- Resources such as individual coaching and professional guidance
- Exciting career options, recruiter interest, and top earning potential!
Required (2 courses)
|MK 4330 Principles of Professional Selling||Junior Year, Spring|
|MK 4340 Sales Management||Senior Year, Fall|
|Electives (2 courses)|
|MK 4331 Key Account Sales||Senior Year, Spring|
|MGS 4430 Negotiation||Senior Year, Spring|
|<OR> Approved Electives||Senior Year, Spring|