Intersectionality in the American South

Funded through Support by the Mellon Foundation

0

Graduate Research Assistants

Bulli Swami Goluguri
David Broughton
Stephanie Wilkins
Meghana Thatikonda

Website Graduate Assistant: Bulli Swami Goluguri

My name is Bulli Swami Goluguri and I am a web application developer and software developer. My primary focus and interests are in Web Development. I hold a Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science degree from JNTU and currently I am pursuing my master’s in computer science. In my spare time, I research human-computer interfaces and human-computer interaction psychology. I am self-motivated and driven, and I am always experimenting with new technologies and techniques. I am extremely enthusiastic about web development and constantly endeavor to improve myself as a developer and the development community. I am currently experienced with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, LESS, SASS, XML, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, and SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL languages and look forward to increasing my knowledge at Georgia State University.

Podcast Production Memeber : David Broughton

David Broughton is originally from the state of Georgia. He has a background in live audio production, music production in djing. In his free time he enjoys DJing, and making beats.

Grant Logistics Specialist: Stephanie Wilkins

Stephanie WilkinsStephanie “Steph” Wilkins is from Phoenix, Arizona. She attended Arizona State University (ASU) and graduated with Bachelor of Science degrees in Psychology and Family and Human Development. Steph received her Master of Education (MEd) degree in School Psychology from Georgia State University (GSU). Currently, she is a doctoral student in GSU’s Educational Policy Studies program with a concentration in Research, Measurement, and Statistics.

Social Media Assistant: Meghana Thatikonda

Hello, I’m Meghana Thatikonda, a passionate Computer Science master’s student at Georgia State University. My journey in the world of technology has been an exhilarating one, filled with exploration and learning. I completed my undergraduate studies in Computer Science at Osmania University, where my love for this field first took root.As a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) at Intersectionality in the American South (IAS), I have the privilege of contributing to this dynamic exploration of the South through the lens of intersectionality. Through my role, I actively engage in sharing the exciting work happening at IAS with the world. This includes curating and promoting a diverse array of content, such as enlightening podcasts, captivating interviews, monthly specialty spotlights, publications authored by our esteemed members, and thought-provoking articles. My passion lies in leveraging technology for social justice, and I’m committed to fostering positive change at the intersection of these two realms.