Artifacts from GSU Sports Arena

gsu_arena01

This picture is of the sports arena from the outside. I did not take this picture. I found it on google images and it was much better than any of the pictures I took. There is not much to look at from outside of the arena. Before going into the arena for the first time I was very skeptical that there was even an arena in the building.

659_Entrance_to_Arena

This the door to the entrance into the arena. The door has our school logo on it. This door is opened up on game day and security guards are checking for weapons and tickets. This is my favorite door on our campus. This is because there are escalators right behind the door. I am very lazy and avoid stairs whenever possible

This is a picture of our basketball team during warm-ups. Most of them are either very athletic and dunking repeatedly or are very skilled at shooting. The warm-ups were interesting because you get to see things you would not normally see in game. There were way more dunks and way deeper shots than in the game.

This is a picture of the cheerleaders at halftime. I apologize for the blurriness of the photo. at the time I just took the photo and put my phone away without checking the quality. anyways the people in the white and blue are more traditional cheerleaders that do flips and get thrown in the air while the girls in the black pants are more into dance routines.

This picture is of the final score on the big scoreboard. This picture is extremely blurry because this was right after the game ended. As you can see the red light around the backboard is still lit. Everybody in the stands was getting up and leaving. That made it very hard to take this picture. The final score of the game between GSU and Little Rock was 49-57. Also Jimmy Johns is getting some advertising in.