Selfie with author in front of Blossom Tree restaurant.
Me in front of Blossom Tree!

Blossom Tree is a Korean restaurant located in the Fairlie-Poplar District at 64 Peachtree St NW. This restaurant is special to me because it is my favorite place to eat on campus. I have lived on campus for three years straight, so I always look forward to treating myself to Blossom Tree every once in a while. Blossom Tree is located across from Woodruff Park and near Aderhold Learning Center, so it is a great place for students! I have so many fond memories of eating here my friends, and I will be sad to graduate and move away. Luckily, if you are still a GSU student they offer a 10% discount!

I highly recommend going to Blossom Tree if you have not already! The food is amazing and not too expensive. Some things from the menu I recommend are the Chicken Bibimbap, Grilled Chicken Tacos, and Crispy Chicken Curry.

Crispy Chicken Curry from Blossom Tree
Crispy Chicken Curry

I do not know much about the history of this building, but I know it is located right next to Alonzo Herndon’s old barbershop. During our walking tour on February 8th, I made this connection. I would love to learn about what establishments used to be in this building as the Fairlie-Poplar District has a rich history. This area of campus sometimes goes unnoticed, so I am glad that I am learning about it in this course!