There are very few young adults that I have encountered that do not wish to travel the world. For the most part, many young adults are consumed by the feeling of wanderlust and simply want to get away and experience what the world has to offer – myself included!

Although I have not yet been to many places outside of the United States, one of the best adventures that I have had so far surprisingly enough has been right off the coast of my home state of Georgia – Jekyll Island. The time I spent at Jekyll Island primarily consisted of me being at the beach and channeling my inner Moana. Although I did not sail across the sea to restore the heart of Te Fiti (which would have been awesome!), I did get to sit back, relax, and take in the beauty of the beach itself, the ocean, and its marine life.

In the future, when I do get the chance to travel outside of the United States, my dream destination would be New Zealand or any of the countries in Oceania. These are some of the countries that catch my interest the most because I have a strong penchant for beautiful tropical locations and experiencing the different types of tropical environments.

Want to read more amazing travel stories? Check out this article that recounts the adventure-filled journey of Regional Lead Community Challenge Winner Elizabeth Hill to Puerto Rico!

StudySoup Weekly Roundup 07/03/17
This week (06/26/17 – 07/03/17), 1 notetakers at Georgia State University uploaded course material to StudySoup. There were 1 new documents uploaded this week, bringing the total number of Georgia State University study materials on StudySoup up to 3153

So far, the top 5 most viewed materials that were uploaded this week are:
          1. Class Notes – Applied Mathematics
          2. Class Notes- MK 4100
          3. Class Notes – MGS 1010
          4. Class Notes – MATH 1070
          5. Class Notes – POLS 1101
The top 5 most popular materials from last week are:
          1. Class Notes – MK 4100
          2. Class Notes – MATH 1070
          3. Study Guide – SOCI 3030
          4. Class Notes – POLS 1101
          5. Class Notes – MGS 1010
And currently, the most popular Georgia State University course on StudySoup are:
          1. MK 4100
          2. MGS 1010
          3. MATH 1070
We are  making a big push to add more content across the Applied Mathematics, departments. Please refer anyone in the following list of classes to apply to the elite notetaker program.