Apply for Travel Funds

Student travel funds are available to current AUA members each school year. You may apply for travel funds for either the spring or fall semester. This money is used for conferences (registration fees, airfare, meals, etc.). To apply for conference registration reimbursement and travel funds, students need to complete the Payment Request Form, Travel Authorization Form, and Travel Statement (In-state and Out-of-State) along with receipts. All payment requests must be submitted 30 days ahead of the travel. 

Once you have completed the application for travel funds, scan it and email it to Elyse Johnson ( All requests will be routed through the department for signatures and approval.

Leave a Reply