Photography & It’s Meaning To Me (Blog Post #3)

I like how I can take a plain original unedited photo and transform it to something that can translate into something worth looking at. Not only something worth looking at, but also something that can make you change the way you view something or inform you of something you never knew before of.

It’s an art that can reach many, just like music.

But, remains soundless.

Like video, but remains motionless and soundless.

But still, on its own,

Holds the same weight as both.

I just recently got serious with photography, really loving how it made me feel when I hit the shutter release button(button that takes the picture). I get the ‘oh yeaaaaah, that was a good one’ vibe going on. I have my speaker blasting right along me and start to get to it. What thrills me about photography as well is, there are different types that you can focus and craft your skill on. I guess I’m starting to realize that I want all areas covered and covered proficiently. To be that photographer you can call on for any situation.

But like anything, in order to be a master behind the craft it takes practical application after practical application.

Being in the field is how the results you expect are produced. The photo I featured in this post is something I played around with in Adobe Lightroom. You can’t tell because I didn’t post the original, but let me just tell you this, if I sparked your mind into thinking about what it looked like before, while you consciously admire it, you too see the power of photography. The original was bland, but it was a good shot(to me at least) regardless. But it didn’t make me smile like the way this one does. Whenever I get that feeling, I want to have it more and that’s what photography means to me.

3 thoughts on “Photography & It’s Meaning To Me (Blog Post #3)

• Awwie!! Thank You Lul! But I was like that at first too(and kinda still am, but not as much?), you just need that moment in time where you just get the burst to do it.