My View of Turner Field Pt.2

Braves Official Vendor located on the right side of Hank Aaron
Braves Official Vendor located on the right side of Hank Aaron Street

While I was there I noticed some Brave vendors. I went to the braves stadium around 12:30 pm and that Atlanta heat was blazing. I asked the man who owned part of the stand, what time the game started and he said “3:30 pm”. I couldn’t imagine being in that heat for 3 extra hours. So I asked him “Why come so early”? He said “You have to, competition is serious out here and the earlier the better”. Then it all made sense to me then after he explained in more detail. He told me that usually people who come early to tailgate and get good parking are the ones who buy the most merchandise. I asked him will he be at the new Turner Field he said “Hell nawl”. Excuse the language.This man will basically be out of a job because his business partner is not about to travel that far because he doesn’t know the area or the people. That reminded of the class discussion we had about how people will be affected by the move of Turner Field. Its going to be more expensive for people outside of Cobb county to get transportation and pay for all the other expenses.