Quotes from “Possible Worlds: Henri Lefebvre and the Right to the City”

POSSIBLE WORLDS: HENRI LEFEBVRE AND THE RIGHT TO THE CITY.

“The first is easy for most: accept the inferno and become such a complete part of it that you no longer know it is there.” (para.1)

The meaning behind this quote is those people who dwell on certain things. The only way to help yourself is accept the situation and make the best out of it.

“For Lefebvre formal, legal rights are never God-given, nor are they natural rights that the framers of constitutions simply write down. Rather rights are always the outcome of political struggle.” (pg.146 para. 2)

This quote really stood out to me because I couldn’t agree more. The cost of reconciliation has to be the shed of a human sacrifice. In this case its political struggles. Meaning in order for things to get better or to have change someone or something has to give it a spark in the flame.

“The initiatives here are diverse, but in the main their goal is to argue that the right to the city should be seen as a human right, and that governments must honor that right and guarantee it for their citizens (Mayer, 2012).” (para.8)

I agree with this quote  But in my opinion I always feel like there will be some person or people who feels like the government is oppressing them and treating them unfairly. This issue will probably never be resolved.

32 thoughts on “Quotes from “Possible Worlds: Henri Lefebvre and the Right to the City”

1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future… CNNSLOT

2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Bimabet

3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. seo service UK

4. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time Prof Peter Horby, an expert in infectious diseases at University of Oxford, said: “A safe, affordable, and effective oral antiviral would be a huge advance in the fight against Covid. seo service london

5. Very great post. I just found your blog and needed to say that I have truly delighted in perusing your blog entries. A way I’ll buy in your feed and I want to believe that you post again soon. Huge gratitude for the valuable data. svetainiu kurimas

6. If you want to buy the best quality reusable paper towels and become eco friendly take a look at the listed website. These are bamboo paper towels and bamboo towels are environmentally friendly. paper towels

7. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. slot777 gacor

8. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can’t help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks school football kits

9. Jika Anda berada di Indonesia dan membutuhkan agen terpercaya untuk bermain dan permainan kasino online, Anda dapat mengunjungi situs web detiktoto sekarang juga. Di situs web Anda dapat menyetor uang tunai untuk bermain online dan permainan kasino dengan agen yang dihormati dan tepercaya. detiktoto