Before I learned that we had to organize all of our blog posts into different categories and separate them with tags, I had already messed around with the format of my blog a little bit. At first, I messed around with all of the different blog layouts and put pictures up that didn’t really have to do with the class because I was just trying to get a feel for how editing my blog’s appearance went. After I figured it all out, I picked the layout that I though looked the smoothest, and found a picture of Atlanta to put as my header photo. I wanted to put in a picture of the Atlanta skyline, but I couldn’t find a picture that was long enough to fill up the entire photo slot. After that, I spent about 10 minutes trying to find the perfect shade of grey for the background of my blog.

After making it look the way I wanted it to look, I then went in to all of my blog posts and organized them into categories. I used categories such as Class Prep, Notes, SOS, and so on. Then I went even further and added a bunch of tags to each of my posts, so that people could find my post if they were looking at something related or wanted to find my post distinctly. I then deleted some of my posts that I had made when trying to figure things out. After all of that, I think that my blog looks pretty good.