My interests and skills…

My goal for this course is to learn what techniques should be applied to make efficient and clean user interfaces, also I would like to expand my teamwork skills in collaborative projects. I consider beautiful UI/UX to be of high priority, which is why this course caught my attention. Ideally, by the end of the semester I will feel competent and well-versed in UI/UX development methodologies.

Currently, the only experience I have in user interface design is that in which I gained through my computer science courses; however, I consider myself to be thoughtful and detail-oriented in regards to design.

1 thought on “My interests and skills…

1. Diving into Relationship Dynamics: Unveiling Infidelity Statistics Among Couples through Graph Analysis – https://cheatingbuster.com/statistics-who-cheats-more/
    Explore the intricate world of relationships as this project employs graph analysis to delve into infidelity statistics among couples. Through insightful visualizations and data-driven models, this study seeks to illuminate the prevalence and patterns of infidelity within relationships. By graphing connections and factors that contribute to infidelity, a deeper understanding of these complex dynamics is achieved.