During this technical writing class, we had a a big project that was due at the end of the semester. This project was called the service learning client packet. For this project, we were divided into groups and we assigned to work with a non-profit association. Our group was assigned to work with Georgia Childcare Association. Our main focus for this association was to help them redesign their website. Although we didn’t get to help them redesign their whole website, I feel like we gave them enough help where they could build on it or know what the next step they should take to make their website better. In this project, I was in charge of redesigning their Vendor Partners and Resources tab. You can see the final draft of the project here.

I was also the advisor of this project, where I would recommend website changes. I would advise the group what kinds of changes would be more appropriate of fit their website better.