Hello All- This is just Starting :)

I am Venkatesh. I know most of you (Except indians) will have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so you can call me Venky or Venkat whichever you feel convenient:). I joined Georgia State in fall 2014. I am a graduate student majoring in Computer Science. I joined SIF this summer. I am inspired with the work of SIFfers or SIFs(you guys decide which one is correct :P). I love to visit places all over US. I have been to Vegas and Niagara falls in last 8 months. I would like to make friendship with people across cultures and nations. Photography is my hobby. Please invite me for functions, i would love to take pics:D. Below pic was taken by me.

Beauty Of Niagara

Beauty Of Niagara

Coming to SIF, I am working on Nation Branding and Executive Approval Database projects, With Thomas and Nagi. Basically, these two projects are related to data mining and data visualization fields. My areas of interest are Machine Learning and Data mining, which i have been exploring from last two semesters. SIF projects have given me scope to enhance my skills in these areas further.

I wish every one will have wonderful semester ahead and keep doing good work 🙂