- Arola, Kristin L., Jennifer Sheppard, Cheryl E. Ball. Writer/Designer: A Guide to Making Multimodal Projects. (Bedford/St. Martin’s, 2014) — http://bit.ly/1tbI2aI
- Johnson-Eilola, Johndan, and Stuart A. Selber. Solving Problems in Technical Communication. (U of Chicago Press, 2012) — Kindle: http://bit.ly/1tbI2aI, or print: http://bit.ly/1AoF2fz
- Additional readings posted to the class website or to the resources on Marca
Required Materials and Resources
- Access to a laptop for in-class use.
- Access to email on a daily basis.
- Access to computer software and programs (Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Multimedia Studio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- Individually-owned web domain hosted by an ISP other than GSU.
- Funds for printing or binding class materials (posters, infographics, formal reports, etc.).
Recommended Materials and Resources
Dr. Robin Wharton | 25 Park Place #2434 | Office Hours: M/W 9:30 to 10:30, T/Th 2:30 to 3:30