The next Networking Event is happening on Nov 12th! Join the STEP listserv to learn about other grad school related events and resources! To join the listserv, send an email to STEP@gsu.edu
This event is an opportunity for GSU undergraduate students from racial/ethnic minority backgrounds to connect with GSU Psychology faculty, to learn about psychological research opportunities on campus, and to learn about applying to graduate school in psychology
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this event will be held virtually.
The goals of the event are for undergraduates to:
- Connect with GSU psychology faculty members
- Learn about psychology research opportunities on campus
- Learn about the application process for graduate programs in psychology
- Engage in networking that can be leveraged for graduate school applications
What to expect at the event:
- The first hour will be an opportunity for students to participate in a Q & A session with current GSU psychology graduate students
- The second hour will be an opportunity for students to virtually break out into small groups to meet with faculty who are conducting research that matches their interests
- To get the most out of this opportunity, make sure to click the link below about how to prepare!