Week 5

I’m very impressed with my time management skills because I had a lot of intern tasks to do this week. In the previous week, it was more about researching information and/or clients for PR events. This week, my tasks were more focused on social media captions and posting. I was more nervous about completing these assignments because I’m not used to creating content such as these. I have social media, but I don’t really post as other people my age would post on their Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, etc. I share more on my stories but with my close friends. I really had to tap into my creative side to come up with hooks and catchy phrases when I was writing the texts for the captions. Luckily, the captions I completed are not scheduled as of yet, so whatever I need to improve on I will know or can edit before they publish it online. With all the nervousness, I do think I still did good. I don’t remember stating in my previous blogs but my article/blog post was published on the TGND Consulting website not that long ago. I was beyond excited! Also, the grand opening of Djuan’s Restaurant was great this past Saturday. It was many people who came out, and I think the owner will end up having to create reservations soon when he opens to the public officially. Overall, I’m enjoying the progress of my internship.