Week 3

Already we are into a new month, and the workload of the internship has increased. I have done a revision of a press release, and I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. I also did a revision of a core pitch. It made better sense on how to write and construct it after I asked my intern boss about what she expects from the task before releasing it into the media. I can see myself using more practice for the press releases and pitches for social media or events in today’s society. In today’s society, I know it will be used more to branch out their brand and for publicity reasons. This week, I have done more researching information. I actually like researching clients. One of the things I like to do in my spare time besides painting or reading books is to watch interviews on Youtube. The workload of this week is a lot only because of my other classes. As the semester progress forward, I have a feeling that it will become more and more busier. It has not reached the point of overwhelming but if it were I would probably take time off from work to get a better focus on the tasks at hand.