Artist Biography Fall 2022

Hello Everyone, I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a student at Georgia State University, I am studying for my major in Interior Design and aiming for my Bachelor’s degree. I come from a family of artists with artistic capabilities so I can say I have experience in different mediums of art. Whether it is working with Clay, Paint, Drawing, Sculpting, etc. I enjoy creating art and love the fact that there are varieties you can use to create art. This is my first time creating a visual website, I hope you all enjoy some of the pieces that I have either crafted, sculpted, painted, etc. some of the artworks you will see are my first attempts but I have learned that practice is perfect. I hope that my artwork inspires everyone about what they are passionate about, Thank you

I really love painting and trying out other mediums of art for fun so here are some artworks I have done in other classes along with at-home activities. I love the versatility of different materials, I also love photography so sometimes I just take a picture of something and re-draw or recreate it in some type of way. I love how everything I have done artistically falls within my ideas for interior design. I love learning new ways to expand my thoughts, challenge myself, etc. Hope you enjoy it!