Time Management

My ideal schedule and my actual schedule are, in fact, the exact same. I have a very set schedule due to being an athlete and there’s no other way I’d have it. My schedule practically consists of eating, sleeping, and golfing. Perfectly enough, those are my three favorite things to do.

SMART goals:

1. Win a rec league basketball championship
  2. Earn my business degree
  3. Win a college golf tournament
  4. Make lifelong friends
  5. Study abroad

S: I am going to practice golf everyday, focusing on my weaknesses and doing my best to turn them into strengths.

M: I will know when I completed my goal when I receive a first place trophy with my name on it.

A: This goal is mostly dependent on me. If I play to the best of my abilities then I have a very good chance to win a tournament.

R: My goal is very realistic. I have won golf tournaments in the past so there is no reason why I can’t win one in the near future.

T: My goal has a pretty long deadline. I will play around 40 tournaments during my college career so that is how long I will have an opportunity to win one.

All in all, I am a very goal oriented person and I almost always stay on task so I am very confident that I will reach all my goals.

One thought on “Time Management

1. Sam looking at your schedule it seems like you are a very active person. Being an athlete at GSU is definitely time consuming. Being able to juggle school with sports is not always an easy task. Looking at your schedule, it seems like you have pretty good handle on both aspects. Your ability to set time aside for the team and for school work is very impressive. There is no doubt that you have set goals that are obtainable. Looking over this whole post it seems like you are a well rounded individual that will achieve these goals. Just keep pushing no matter what happens and you will reach your goals.