If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.

Journey Through The SIF

TheEndOfTheJourney

This week will be my last week at SIF and I feel little bit sentimental. Yes, I’m graduating this December. It has been one of the most overwhelming experiences I have gone through in my life. I’ve faced challenges. I’ve grown, changed, made friends, had fun, struggled, been frustrated, succeeded, tried new things and did something different.

How do I summarize this trip? I gained so much usable knowledge and relevant work experience. I have become finest in web developing as I have been working on archival projects. Also learnt 3D designing in my last semester as I have been assigned a part in 3D Atlanta project. Not only just the technical experience but I also learnt real-time work culture. Both the archival and 3D project team members were great to work with. I have learnt so much from them. I’m very grateful to work with them.

I don’t know where I am going next, what life has in store for me, but I’m confident it will be one fleet of an adventure. I will definitely miss my friends, classes, school life and SIF in GSU.

Thank you for being part of my wonderful journey through SIF and GSU.

«