Students and Families
“Well we’re friends here so, you know, if I’m getting bugged about something I could ask them for help.“ -Project Arrive Mentee
Is Project Arrive right for you or your high schooler?
Are you in 9th grade?
Have you had a mentor before?
Are you new to high school and wanting to join a group to meet others?
Do you want to stay on track and have a successful first year of high school?
IF YOU ANSWERED “YES,” GROUP MENTORING IS FOR YOU!
JOIN PROJECT ARRIVE!
- Weekly groups during the school day
- A chill place to be yourself and learn tricks to be successful and happy
- Meet students and staff to help you level up in high school
- Snacks to keep you going in group and throughout the day.
- Field trips to outdoor ropes course and more! Check out the ropes course!
The science is in! Project Arrive helps students…
- develop solid friendships with people who will be there when times are hard
- increase interest and impact in school activities
- access school resources and support
- maintain grades and attendance. Track improving grades!
- Learn more about the ways Project Arrive is improving lives of SFUSD students and families here!
READY TO JOIN?
Have a parent/guardian complete the Consent Form
Work with your school’s Project Arrive coordinator to complete the Mentee Application