Teacher Testimonials

“The PAWS program is very well written and well organized. I particularly liked the coaching aspect of it. The detailed scripts were very helpful and handy when I needed them especially when a new type of lesson was introduced. The sizes of the sight word cards were perfect- they were large and all the students could see them clearly! I will definitely continue to use the program.”

— Ms. Shelley, West Mifflin Area School District, Pittsburgh, PA

“The PAWS program really helped my students with writing sentences. The three days of instruction per week was adequate. I liked using the large sight word cards in centers for extra practice. It was good to have the students learn some of the sight words early in the year, so they could use it all year. One child with poor fine motor skills continued with PAWS, and she improved within her skill range. For other students, we used dry erase boards to provide extra practice. PAWS will continue in my class.”

— Ms. Claudine, Woodland Hills Academy, Woodland Hills School District, Pittsburgh, PA