What is a website without discussion? Up until now the comments that have been made on your blog require an approval before the general public can see it. Sometimes the comments take a while to get approved, so enabling comments is the fastest way to speed up conversation. This can be done through the following steps.
Steps to enabling comments:
- First, log on to your GSU blog.
- Go to the dashboard, and on the left of the screen you will see the menu bar.
- Scroll all the way down and click on settings. Then select “discussion”.
- Now locate the category that says “Before A Comment Appears”.
- Now just uncheck the boxes that say approval is required.
Congratulations! You have successfully enabled your comments. Now you are free to keep blogging.