Does racism still exist?

Yes, racism still exist.  Look at all of this crime on black youth, men and women. Police officers are just shooting mainly black people for no reason or its because they look suspicious. It all started with Trayvon Martin and it just keeps happening. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON!? It is so sad that nothing has really changed. Being a police officer does not give them any right to shoot anybody and I thought police officers were there to protect us. How can they protect us if they are the ones doing the killing? The system is really corrupted and I wish I could do something about it. In an article that I was reading it said that 74 men and women were killed by cops since 1994 through 2014. That is very dishearting it makes me not want to have children because I do not want to put them in a situation where I am going to be in fear. This world is just crazy and I am tired of the injustice of people period. When is America going to wake up and realize what is going on? I put this song in this post called, “One Love” by Elle Varner because it really speaks to the situations that have happen and why can’t there just be one love for everybody.