About Me

Leonard Dega

I am Leonard Dega.

I was born and raised in Douala, Cameroon. In 2005, I obtained simultaneously two Baccalaureates in Mathematics and Science Physics from the University of N’Djamena, Chad and Douala, Cameroon. Then, in 2007, I moved to the USA in my early twenties to study Mathematics because I wanted to be a Mathematician. Once in the USA, I went to Georgia Perimeter College where I graduated in 2011 with an A.Sc. in Mathematics with Minors as History and French. Then, I transferred to Georgia State University in 2012 where I completed in 2014 my B.Sc in Mathematics with Minors as Sociology and French. Then, the same year of 2014, I was ordained as Pastor of a Non-Denomination Church in Clarkston, Georgia. I completed with Honor my MAT in Mathematics form GSU in 2017. I am married since 2011 and father of two children. Today, I am a Mathematics Lecturer in Georgia.

In conclusion, I currently serve as President & CEO of Mount Zion Stone Foundation 7, Mathematics tutor at Georgia State University and Mathematics Lecturer in Georgia.                                                                                                                           

I like reading, walking in the park and play soccer.

Thanks and May God Bless you.

For more, visit: https://www.mz-stonefoundation7.org/