Bloomberg Workshop

Had the chance to check out the Bloomberg Terminals at one of the workshops done by Laura. It is mind-boggling to see how much information can be uncovered from these computers. Anything from seeing legal cases, to finance stats to markets and company information, these terminals seem to be the key to practically gaining all knowledge of the business world. There is a certification program to become certified with knowledge of the system. These seems to be ideal to spunk up one’s resume, but the scary thing may be if you are at an interview and the interviewer asks you something very specific about the system that you may not know about. That would probably be one’s worst nightmare, as the interviewer would probably question that Bloomberg qualification. All in all, the system seems super intriguing and I’m looking forward to uncovering more information about the system in the time to come.

Til next time,

Krisna

About Krisna Patel

Hey everyone. The name's Krisna and most describe me as a bubbly, outgoing, fun-loving gal. I'm a British-born Indian who is a senior undergraduate majoring in Marketing and Computer Information Systems at Georgia State University with dreams of traveling the world and helping build homes with charities, such as Habitat for Humanity. I want to have a career in social media marketing, and perhaps dip my feet into application programming. During my spare time, I like to watch soccer, write music, and binge watch a good TV show. I hope to learn more of how technology is advancing and more ways of how it can help us on a daily basis, especially at GSU. Other aspirations include adding to my list of foreign languages. I speak fluent in Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi, but would like to learn Portuguese, Arabic, and Swahili.

2 comments

1. i thank yhat you have and amazing workshop that make you have an incredible experience, nice content