Artifact 1: Multimedia annotated bibliography

financial crisis
In this artifact I will be using my multimedia annotated bibliography. When I had my first annotated bibliography I thought I was on the right track until I received a peer review which made me add a little more depth and length to my annotated bibliography. I then went to my professor’s office hours and I thought I was on the right track again until I realized that I had to go more in depth and analyze specific context that my target audience may not understand, I also realized that I had to go in depth more which I did in my next draft. For my last and final peer review I was told that I just needed to acquire more sources in my annotated bibliography and a little more length and go over some of my word choice and grammar. Which I did and my final draft looks great in my opinion because the peer review of my classmates and the conference with my professor really helped improve my annotated bibliography. While conducting the peer review process I realized that there is always room for improvement. This peer review not only helped me improve the content of my annotated bibliography but it helped me improve minute details such as sentence structuring and grammar. Peer reviews from classmates as well as my professor have definitely improved my writing skills significantly. Below is the link to my multimedia annotated bibliography.

https://storify.com/Jordanrigo/draft-annotated-bibliography#publicize