Week Nine: Portfolio Update

Happy Halloween weekend to everyone! Hope those who celebrate have a great time enjoying the holiday. This week, I decided to work on my portfolio by returning to my proposal of sketching out multiple ideas. I planned out what I would want my actual portfolio page to look like as well as my hero screen. I took inspiration from the various authors I had referenced in my Week Six post and considered what I should feature on my page that would be best fitting for me. After a few rough sketches, I then used Coolors to create 5 different color palettes. For each one, I used the web design feature provided to get an idea of how the colors would work with my finished product. If any alterations needed to be made, I did so and then saved them. I wasn’t completely sure if any of the palettes I chose will be used but at least it better helped me figure out what look I am going for.

With everything being said, I think going through with my sketches was greatly beneficial to me. While I have not made a final decision yet on which one I like best, doing this will help me with going forward next week. It will for sure be productive time spent and I can’t wait to see how things come together.

Portfolio Sketch
One of my rough sketches here