Student Innovation Fellowship Fellows (SIFs) collaborate with Georgia State University faculty, staff, and students engaged in classroom instruction or research.
How we can help faculty, instructional staff, and GTAs
- Researching and experimenting with new technologies and/or instructional approaches.
- Producing digital assets, learning objects, online case scenarios, instructional videos, or other eLearning content
- Developing and delivering technology training workshops related to eLearning software or integrating technologies into classroom instruction, student work, or student assessments
- Supporting the work of instructional designers at the IS&T Exchange and pedagogy consultants at the Center for Instructional Innovation
- Connecting students and instructors with instructional resources on campus
How we enhance academic research
- Support and staffing for innovative research and/or communications technologies
- Archiving digital assets
- Developing and delivering technology training workshops related to research, mapping, visualization, or web communications technologies
- Training and assistance with CURVE research and visualization technologies
- Connecting researchers with research-related resources on campus
If you have questions, email us at SIF@gsu.edu. Or, if you have a project in mind, please get the conversation started via our SIF Project Proposal Form.
All positions for the 2015-16 academic year are currently full. Check back in the spring, when we will be hiring for 2016-17.