2017 Undergraduate Workshops!
B&B is happy to announce this summer’s dates for our Undergraduate Scholar professional development workshops. We are also happy to report we will be joining forces with the Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD) here at Georgia State University.
1. June 7th (124 Petit Science Center)
Professional Communication & Mentoring / Personal Branding / ADP Training
2. June 14th (124 Petit Science Center)
CV / Resume Analysis
3. June 21st (218 Student Center East)
Career Panel / Career Mapping & Goal Setting
4. July 12th (218 Student Center East)
Implicit Bias & Stereotype Threat / Values & Affirmations
5. July 19th (703 Petit Science Center)
6. July 26th (464 Student Center *WEST)
Poster Review & Presentation Pointers
7. August 2nd (8th Floor Lobby)
8th Floor Lobby
Brains & Behavior Scholar / Initiative for Maximizing Student Development Poster Session