March 25

Annotated Bibliography 7

ENGLISH, CRYSTAL. “Three Beats, Two Crimes, One City: Place-Based Distribution of Property Offenses in Atlanta, Georgia.” Yearbook of the Association of Pacific Coast Geographers. 73.16(2011): 79-90. California State University, Northridge. Web. 25 Mar. 2016.

This source tells me about how much crime has happen in the years around 2011 and earlier. The highest spike in criminal activity being in the year of 2008, which was almost 25 percent higher than the previous year. This source studied which areas of Atlanta has the most crime, where, and maybe why can be draw from that. I picked this source because of how it talks about where crime is, what may have caused it, and how it compares to the years prior. The source is a bit dated due it the info being from 2011, 5 years ago, but it does show a good point of what and where crime may happen. It is a good example of how to stop crime. This source relates to all of my other, due to the content being about crime and safety. This source better helps me understand what crime is, where it is, and what could be done to make Atlanta a safer place to life.

Posted March 25, 2016 by Hunter in category Uncategorized