October 6

Welcome to Moe’s

moes-southwest-grill-1200xx2100-1181-0-107

When you walk into the entrance of Moe’s you immediately notice the bright yellow walls and signs that surround the restaurant. To the right is a tall menu that stretches to the ceiling describing all your options things to eat. In front of your face will be a long table with all the ingredients Moe’s offers protected y a sheet of glass. Tables and booths take up the rest of the restaurants space.

The large menu tells you all of your options on what to eat. You could choose from tacos to nachos to burritos. The tables and booths let the paying customers sit down and enjoy their food while talking together. Yellow rays of the sun glares off the protective glass that is there to keep unwanted germs from customers getting on the food.

As soon as you walk in you will hear “Welcome to Moe’s!” shouted at you from the workers there. Generally, that workers will have a friendly smile on their faces. People are lined up to the entrance waiting just to order their food. Most are staring at their phones some are doing the same thing as me, observing their surroundings and soaking everything in. Across the restaurant there is a tall man with greying hair talking to a young child, his voice raises in excitement. He is obviously very passionate about what he is talking about.

There is a diverse crowd in a Moe’s. It does not pander to serve a certain ethnicity or social class or economic class. To my understanding, just about everyone enjoys Moe’s. When I look around I see students, business men, families, and people of all sorts of backgrounds. They all have one thing in common however; they are hungry and in there to eat the delicious food provided.

Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.

Posted October 6, 2016 by lnazemzadeh1 in category 9-27 Assignment