September 29

Starbucks: The Sequel

In this space Starbucks, there were people coming to order coffee and sat down for some relaxation or do their school work while some came in, got their coffee and ran out. There were also people behind the counter with matching uniforms taking orders and making coffee. People had to wait in a long like to order coffee so I had a good look at what they look like, one was a tall man with a a grey suit, glasses, a briefcase and had newly shaved face. Also when I was in line, the person taking my order had a bunch of acne and he was short and chubby.

In my observation, I see chairs and tables, the equipment, and the glass doors and walls. The black metal chairs and tables are used to let customers stay and enjoy themselves. The equipment is shown to the costumers or future customers that they make their coffee, like how they made my grande vanilla bean frappuccino with the shot of espresso. Depending on what drink or size, determines how long they have to wait, hence the purpose of chairs and tables.The glass doors and walls serve a purpose for people walking by, to see what they have to offer and what kind of environment they have.

In this space I saw a person in a chair with her laptop on the table wrapped in a warm sweater, wearing glasses smog by the steam from the coffee she ordered, doing a class assignment of some sorts. All I see her doing is moving her mouse back and forth, typing, and sipping her hot coffee. Across the the room is two people, probably on a date. One is wearing fancy makeup and a nice red,yellow, and brown  dress on while the other had a nice rock band tee-shirt with ripped pants. They seem to be drinking coffee and laughing every five seconds and when the lady was about to leave, she gave him a kiss and left. He was still there when I left, scrolling through his phone calling people and finishing his coffee.

In this space, many kinds people occupy it. There are people of many races, ages, and ethnicity to come to Starbucks. People come to meet friends, family, a date, do homework, rest or just to drink coffee. starbucks_coffee_new_store2-600x420stabucks-concept-store-overhead2016-29-9-02-54-15starbucks-650x406starbucks-header

Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.

Posted September 29, 2016 by mtran40 in category 9-27 Assignment