September 22

Sweet hut

As I walk down the stairs coming from the parking deck, I can faintly hear the lively streets of Atlanta as I take each step getting closer to the door that leads out. Opening the doors to from the parking deck that leads into the shop, I’m  bombarded by the scent of milk tea and EDM music that is ever so present within the store. The sweet aroma of baked goods and the drinks alike waft over to me as I stand in the doorway contemplating on what i wanted to eat. And suddenly I’m drawn back to reality as someone ask to me to move aside. After some thought I can’t seem to make up my mind and decide to go with the usual taro bubble tea drink and make the order. As I wait for my order I look around at the shop like I always do , admiring the  urban style setup and the paint that is park burgundy and pink, colors that are trademark to the chain. Nothing beats the vibe of wanting to sip good bubble tea while being able to enjoy the music selection that shop offers while being to browse the web or find a seat and chat with a fellow customer which consists of colorful adorned people that shop seems to attract. After finishing my drink I leave as per usual and the music and smells fade as each step takes me further away from the store.

Image result for coffee shop

Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.

Posted September 22, 2016 by Bob Nguyen THE REALEST WRITER ALIVE in category 9-20 Assignment