September 21

My Space

I am in 633B at Piedmont Central. The room is decorated with posters, hanging lights, and extra furniture, which makes my friend’s dorm room the perfect place for my friends and I to study together. Some students are aggressively studying on their computers on top of the beds; other students are talking on the floor about random things from double sided posters to the GSU aquarium night. Even though it was almost 2 am, all of the bedroom’s lights were on and the bedroom was surrounded by half- eaten food and open bags of chips. There are noises coming from the microwave as someone is heating up popcorn and noises from the water boiler because everyone is sharing the spicy “fire” ramen to eat. Because the room is so small, the smells from all of the different food like the barbecue chips or the macaroni and cheese fills up the entire room. Laughter also spreads across the room as we all share funny posts or videos from Facebook, Reddit, or YouTube. Some of us don’t have homework to do so they decide to help other students study. When we all decide to take a break, we learn new things about each other and relax.

Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.

Posted September 21, 2016 by clee152 in category 9-20 Assignment, Home

1 thoughts on “My Space

1. bogene1

The writer vividly describes their friends room. The writer enjoys spending time in this space and finds it perfect because of the decorations such as posters, lights, and furniture; It contains diffrent snacks and scents that fill up the room. Writer also describes the occupants as either doing homework, laughing, or sharing post from various social media.

Reply