September 21

My space.

I sit in the gathering area almost everyday this is my go to place. The Gathering Area is a nice sized space in the middle of the fourth floor. This area provides you with a place to study, chat, wash clothes, and watch tv. Basically one big bonding area. I’m shy, but this is where I went to make friends.Hanging in the gathering area has allowed me to meet so many different people. It has big wide windows that let in rays of sunlight, at night the artificial lights dazzle and dance from one side of the room to the other, it’s equip with two high tables, several chairs to go along with that, microwaves, a sink, and three love seats; it ultimately has a sleek modern design. The gathering area is not too far from my room. My peers may see it as a place to relax, meet & greet with each other, get work done and hang out. I see this as a place to interact with my friends get feedback or help on my work, and just talk. It can sometimes be noisy like the dining hall or quite like the highest floor in the library. But that doesn’t phase me because I love this area of the dorm. Why I like the Gathering Area most?, I think is because it reminds me off being at home and hanging with family in the living room. It comforts me knowing when I go out there it gives me a semi permanent feeling of home.

Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.

Posted September 21, 2016 by bjones147 in category 9-20 Assignment, Home