Project 3: The Process

For my project I decided to photograph the process of me painting. I decided to photograph my process of painting because this is something that I’m very passionate about. I’m a very artistic person and I like to do a lot of creative things but painting is one of my consistent mediums. 

This series takes place in my room , where the light source is pretty dim. In all of my pictures I have shot them with the flash on. I use my room as an art gallery. My goal is to fill my wall with all of my art before I move into a new house.

I decided to take you guys through the process of my painting work ethic. Throughout the pictures you can see that I have paint on my face, on my hands, and even on my jacket. I wanted the viewers to see how messy painting can be. Also through some pictures I tried to photograph from a viewpoint as if the viewers were painting. I try to encourage creativity and creative freedom. Through the camera lens the viewers can see from a creative persons perspective and through the audience’s perspective.