We are back in action!

HELLO EVERYONE!

Welcome back to all the returning students and first-year students, welcome to Georgia State! For those of you who do not already know me, my name is Crystal Lee and I am a Graduate Assistant with Student Health Promotion! I am back as a second-year MPH student concentrating in Health Management & Policy. What’s new in my life? I’m so glad you asked…….Over the summer, I interned at the  DeKalb Medical Examiner’s Office, and let me tell you, it was such an illuminating experience! Other than that, let me tell you about the exciting things happening with Student Health Promotion, Student Victim Assistance, and the Counseling Center.

I know times look a little different now on campus, so let me fill you in on all of our virtual opportunities:

• Student Health Promotion has  launched a ‘Condom Request System’ which allows you to receive free condoms at your residence
  • Walk with Student Health Promotion every Monday at 11:00 am on Instagram Live
  • Join Student Health Promotion every Wednesday at 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm for the ‘Wellness Wednesday’s’ Instagram Live session
  • Check out various topics with Student Victim Assistance ‘Virtual Coffee Chat’ via our Youtube channel
  • Join the Counseling Center for the ‘Peaceful Place Meditation’ Monday morning at 10:00 am on Instagram live
  • AND most importantly, stay tuned on Instagram and Twitter @BeWellGSU for upcoming events, challenges, and virtual opportunities 

I hope everyone stays safe and GOODLUCK this semester! 

Stay Strong GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

One thought on “We are back in action!

1. Jessie

So awesome! I’m very excited for the chance to work with you as a new graduate assistant for Student Health Promotion!!

Reply