Self-Quarantine To-Do List :)

Hey Hey!! I hope everyone has adjusted to virtual learning and staying safe & healthy as we navigate through the COVID -19 pandemic. In this unprecedented time of social distancing from family and friends, it is essential to continue with self-care activities in the comfort of your home/ neighborhood. It is also important to find the motivation to stay on top of academic responsibilities in the midst of being quarantined. Therefore here are some self-care activities and motivation tips that have helped me:

Self – care activities:

• Watch a new documentary every day
  • Spend at least an hour outside (at the nearest park) 
  • DIY face & hair mask 
  • Mini workouts with miscellaneous objects around the house
  • Group Facetime with family & friends 

Motivation tips:

• Have a morning regimen (Coffee/ Tea)
  • DO NOT stay in your pajamas – Get dressed 
  • Dedicate the morning to homework/ responsibilities
  • Take mini-breaks (30 minutes)
  • Keep your work area clean 

I hope this is helpful and for more action with Student Health Promotion, stay tuned on our social media!! @bewellgsu 

4 thoughts on “Self-Quarantine To-Do List :)

1. Kate

A lot of the same stuff has been working for me(: especially getting outside, a morning routine, and taking breaks!! I will say…. I stay in my pajamas. You’re impressive, gal!

Reply
  2. Johnny L. Gossett Jr

Very good! I like that you get up and get dress. That is important as I sit here in my pajamas. Stay safe and miss you.

Reply
  3. Tammy

Thanks for sharing your tips in these unprecedented times. Be safe if travel is part of your plan. Any good documentaries to recommend?

Reply
  4. Barbara D

I love your tips and activities! An important tip that has helped me throughout this time has also been to get dressed and get ready.

Reply