CII on Pinterest – we hear it’s the future!

Pinterest LogoSo, evidently there’s this thing called social media, and within the thriving nucleus of it, there is a tool called Pinterest (the Pinterest to those in the know….wait, that’s the Google’s – it’s so hard to keep up). Anyway, Pinterest is a great place to gather and share content, based on whatever criteria you set. It gets rid of all of this boring exposition, and flat efforts at humor, and just gets you to what you are interested in.

We love the idea of having one place where we can find out about cool new tools and research for teaching practice as well as Frito Pie. Mmmmmmm – so much saturated fat-tasticness! Yummy yummy cholesterol-isciousness!

Getting on with it, come join us on Pinterest, and if you have your own educational board that you’d like for us to follow, let us know!

Posted in #trending
12 comments on “CII on Pinterest – we hear it’s the future!
  1. James Franko says:

You can’t get acquainted on social networks. If you have trouble meeting new partners, then I recommend you read the tinder for nerds review. In my opinion, this is a very good place to understand that there are many more opportunities for dating on the Internet and it goes much faster! I recommend all botanists to go there!

2. Wunsch says:

Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.

3. GregoryLee says:

Social media has become a good basis for bringing people together during a lockdown. However, I must note that social networks cannot replace the things that we need in reality. I mean normal physical activity. How often do you leave the house now? I suppose not. That is why my family doctor advised me not to forget about simple things, like swimming in the pool. This is the simplest and most affordable exercise option. I have also become more mindful of the use of chlorine in pool cleaning. Chlorine cleaners can negatively affect the lungs. So the pool robots expert say. I trust this opinion, so I started using a robot vacuum cleaner to clean the pool.

4. Oliver Green says:

I have no doubt that online dating is by far the most advanced way to find the perfect match. Especially when it comes to older men who want dating a woman 20 years younger. Thus, a friend of mine recently formed an excellent happy couple.

5. Naomi says:

6. Alexander Graf says:

Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you. Is there anything else similar?

7. Lola Miller says:

The first thing you should do is make sure that you are going to play on a quality playground. This can be done by using reviews like https://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots/zeus. In addition to quality reviews, you will also find a lot of tips and tricks on the game itself. It doesn’t take much time, but it will help you make the game not only enjoyable, but also useful.

8. sam says:

I really enjoyed reading your post! You had a lot of great things to say and a lot of great points I had never considered before! Looking forward to the next post!

9. Mazzx says:

Nice to see your post because you did really good work. keep posting.

Visit here https://camaliclinic.com/psychiatrist/ for psychiatry in Dubai Treatment

10. Rosie says:

Residential Restoration in Leesburg VA
    Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

11. pavelianra306 says:

This is very big clue. Hear music when you feel sad. … It’s where your interests connect you with your people. As you think you travel https://cardactivation.org/walmart-visa-gift-card-activation/

Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    Water Damage Restoration Crofton MD