Skype Translator

In the ever-rushing march of massive technological change, real-time voice translation is beginning to hit the mainstream market, and amazingly you can take part in it’s development. Skype, venerable old online chat and messaging app owned by Microsoft, is getting some massively cool new features added allowing it to translate an online conversation in real-time, and Microsoft is allowing users to sign-up to help test the preview version of the app. The small print indicates that there are only a few languages supported at this time, and that users must be on Window 8.1. So, all of you out there on your Windows XP machines, here’s another reason to upgrade.

Getting on with it. Here’s a video of the tool in action (in case the embedded video below doesn’t show up).

Posted in #trending, Cool Tools
9 comments on “Skype Translator
  1. jacksmsitd says:

ank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have se https://vidmate.onl/ en the way you did it, thanks guys
    with
    regards

2. Download iMessage for PC says:

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.https://www.imessageapp.org/imessage-for-pc/

3. William Doo says:

Greetings! I think that Skype is a good way to communicate and even meet people. Now I really like to get acquainted on the Internet, because it seems to me that it is very convenient! I decided to take it very seriously and looked at a lot of dating sites! I recently found the speeddaters.net review site and found a verified dating site with no problems. I like!

4. Harrel James says:

Frankly speaking, many men would be very curious to visit this official site by Russian brides. I am sure that this decision can change life for the better, since they are really insanely beautiful and sexy, so welcome.

5. clair filip says:

Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    Air Duct Cleaning Elkridge MD

6. ben stokes says:

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    Packing Services DUBLIN CA

7. John Micson says:

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Upholstery Cleaning Quincy MA

8. John Micson says:

You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. Carpet Cleaning Services in Chesapeake VA

9. John Micson says:

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It’s nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Stain Protection in Norfolk VA