quick tip – How you’re using Photoshop wrong

Wow! How quickly we learn how little we know.

Here’s a great quick set of tips on how you could be using Photoshop better.

From editing on separate layers, to converting items to Smart Objects to prevent file degradation, and everywhere in between. If you don’t find a tip in here that’s helpful to you…well, honestly, you probably are following the wrong blog – I mean seriously, oh graphic designer, this is for educators – your type can move it right along.

Anyway. It’s great, and we think you’ll get some benefit out of it if you use Photoshop occasionally but are looking for ways to use it more effectively.

Posted in Cool Tools
12 comments on “quick tip – How you’re using Photoshop wrong
  1. emdcm says:

nk you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possi https://vidmate.onl/download/ ble but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
    with

2. Mookawlat says:

Really amazing post, thanks for sharing.
    شركة تعقيم بالكويت

3. Daniel says:

Thanks for the nice post

https://www.oursainsburys.biz/

4. GregoryLee says:

I can tell you about the dumbest use of Photoshop. It’s very simple. Have you tried dating online? If this is a novelty for you, then I recommend checking totally free online dating sites. I only faced one problem. I began to often see inept Photoshop in photographs. Girls, don’t do that! This immediately alarms me. I don’t want to come on a real date with a crocodile later(( I began to choose only large portals for online dating with good moderation. This saves the situation a little.

5. merrinferin200 says:

Monster Joy E Bike equipped with a powerful Lithium-Ion battery and hydraulic suspension, the Monster Joy E-Bike packs the comfort of a petrol-free vehicle with a sleek and stylish design, making it a heartthrob for the bike lovers. https://www.evinformer.com/joy-e-bike/

6. yellow or white popcorn says:

At the very first, it is a must for a person to understand the calories linked with it. There is a very minimal difference between the calorie linked with white Popcorn and yellow Popcorn. If you are consuming a cup of white Popcorn, it contains around 122 Calories, and if you are serving a cup of yellow Popcorn, it has around 110 Calories. Both of them are known to be low energy density. yellow or white popcorn

7. yellow or white popcorn says:

8. clair filip says:

Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull..
    Air Duct Cleaning Elkridge MD

9. ben stokes says:

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    Unpacking Services DUBLIN CA

10. John Micson says:

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. Carpet Cleaning Quincy MA

11. Govnokri says:

Candidates Searching for Walk in Interview for any Govt organization must visit this page, as all recently released Interview details for Government post are updated here on this page. Aspirants Must check the official job advertisement for more details before going to the interview location.Govnokri

12. John Micson says:

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I’m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Water Extraction Services in Norfolk VA