New Grant for Creating eBook Texts announced today

In today’s meeting of Affordable Learning Georgia (ALG), a grant was announced for creating or converting existing texts to eBooks for free distribution to students in an effort to make learning more affordable for more Georgia students. Awards provide $5000 for release time/salary per team member with $800 for expenses.  Teams can include up to two members. Teams can consist of two faculty members, a faculty member and a librarian (I recognize the redundancy of this description since librarians are faculty – I’m only following their lead), or a faculty member and an instructional designer. So, that means you can come by the Exchange and partner with us to make your eBook dreams a reality!

More information is available on the ALG call for proposal page here.

Posted in The Exchange, Top News
18 comments on “New Grant for Creating eBook Texts announced today
  1. emdcmsxsasmit says:

. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its poss . I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
    with
    regards
    with
    regards

2. James Franko says:

Good afternoon dear friends! What can you say about Tutordoctor reviews? Can you trust them? I have used Internet help for several years in a row, but I have not yet seen such services. I would be grateful for every feedback, write me in private messages! Have a great weekend and great mood!

3. GregoryLee says:

Many areas of our lives are gradually moving into digital format. However, health is not something that you can get from books or online advice. Telemedicine began to develop faster. However, this is not a substitute for real training. I’m glad I have a great pool in my backyard. It helps me get over the lack of travel and active sports. I also started using robotic pool cleaners. This is a more environmentally friendly way to purify water when compared to using chlorine. How do you spend your time in quarantine?

4. flyingtogether says:

Thank you so much for the great share buddy.

5. Kate Fowler says:

Mine is studying. I really like to study and that is why sometimes I even use special services and was using programming homework help https://assigncode.com/programming-homework-help.html which is a wonderful solution to pass some homework problems and exams. Essay and writing is a struggle for me. Studying in college can also be a problem.

6. Creative Media says:

Have you ever faced vehicle lockout? If yes, then you know how much panic and chaos it creates. The next time it happens with you, instead of panicking, just give us a call and let our expert locksmiths take care of it. We offer 24/7 emergency vehicle lockout services in Washington DC.
    Vehicle Lockout Washington DC

7. andy salt says:

If you are a business owner and looking to provide security to your business, then you need professional commercial locksmith services. Thompson Lock & Key LLC offers the most trusted commercial locksmith services in Oxon Hill MD. Our commercial locksmith services include commercial lock installation, commercial lock repair & replacement, lock rekeying services, emergency commercial lockout services, master key services, and more.
    Commercial Locksmith Oxon Hill MD

8. john micson says:

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    Residential Locksmith Forestville MD

9. Esha Fatima says:

Granting for Creating eBook Texts announced today is really an attractive post for the individuals to get it because their grants can differs someones for doing something big like if you ever heard about the new generation essay writing help at affordable price because these services are also generating our entire world creative and knowledgable day by day.

10. rose says:

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Furniture Assembly services Fairfax VA

11. Rosie says:

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    Junk Removal Fairfax VA

It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
    Carpet Sanitizing Elkridge MD

13. jangdong says:

I can’t recall the exact words they used but it went a little like this, “The last time I listened to this song was the day there was a pool party my school had conducted. I had left the pool early to chill by myself and listen to this. Since then I’ve moved across the country, I’ve made new friends and I don’t talk to my old ones anymore and I have a completely new life.” slope unblocked . To the person who originally wrote this, I hope you’re doing well.

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Heavy Items Moving CUPERTINO CA

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Residential Floor Cleaning Brookline MA

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    Packing Services San Francisco CA

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Limousine Service Bellevue WA