Interwebs – fun friday link

Here’s a link to a video just to make you think a bit about technological change

Best line is at 4:14. Trust me.

Posted in Interwebs, The Exchange
11 comments on “Interwebs – fun friday link
  1. Shattuck says:

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.
    https://www.nomnomnow.one/

2. Peter Joseph says:

Is it good translator?
    https://translate.google.com/

3. Lisa Carry says:

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Automotive Locksmith Forestville MD

4. john micson says:

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    Vehicle Lockout Forestville MD

5. Rosie says:

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.

6. clair filip says:

Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL..
    Stain Removal Elkridge MD

7. Moniqueshutt says:

Don’t replace WhatsApp with telegram just yet. Read Telegram vs Whatsapp for informed decision.

8. ben stokes says:

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Unpacking Services CUPERTINO CA

9. ben stokes says:

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    Residential Moving San Francisco CA

10. John Micson says:

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Private Transportation Hillsborough NC

11. John Micson says:

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. 24 Hour Transportation Bellevue WA