Interwebs – Making Your Course as Addictive as Games

Welcome to the first installation of our series “Interwebs”, where we bring to you all the great links we find relating to technology and learning, novel solutions to terrible problems, and perhaps silly ephemera that may help you get through your day. Who knows – it’s the interwebs after all!

Today, we want to point you to an article on including game elements in your course so that you can leverage the engagement potential of gaming in your course. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Interwebs, The Exchange
6 comments on “Interwebs – Making Your Course as Addictive as Games
  1. Peter Mayer says:

Oh, yea. Games can be too addictive. I remember myself playing too much. I was a student. But I did not spend time learning. All I was doing was gaming. I am proud of myself that I could deal with that addiction. I started to do sports and it helped me a lot. Moreover, I bet on sports now and check my predictions. If you want, you can take a look at this page and try it as well.

2. Mark Shens says:

I don’t agree. Modern online games and even cazino are not addictive if you are understand all details. Of course some people have such problems but I think it is due to mental health problems. Talking about me I make bets on football, with https://soccerwagerz.com/betting-tips/win-draw-win/ strategy I won a lot of money!

3. John Micson says:

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    Rekeying Service Forestville MD

4. Rosie says:

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.Auto Transport Fairfax VA

5. ben stokes says:

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .
    Residential Service Albuquerque NM

6. John Micson says:

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Black Car Service Hillsborough NC