Integrating a new learning technology or digital courseware with iCollege or Canvas/Stacks requires that the requestor (faculty or staff) be willing to participate in the integration process.
When integrating with iCollege or Canvas/Stacks, the GSU employee requesting the integration must be willing to serve as a sponsor for the integration.
The sponsor is responsible for the following:
- Initiating the integration request
Providing specifics such as:
- Vendor contact information
- Product description
- Desired Implementation timeline
- Funding information
- Contract information
- Assisting with documentation collection
- Assisting with testing the integration
- Testing in the iCollege development environment
- Testing in the iCollege production environment
- Final approval to release the integration
To get an integration project started, enter an integration request.
CETL staff will contact you within 2 business days to begin the integration project.
A typical integration project can require as long as 2 months to be completed.
CETL provides a Learning Technology Evaluation Toolkit that can help sponsors gather the required information for integration.