Our House Project Q&A: With this section, I felt the most lost before this meeting. Every other group seems to have a very clear idea of what they’re doing– and actively working on those deliverables. I was worried that we may not have control over what we can do in a short time frame.
- “Our Client still has not responded with a direction for our deliverable, what should we do to facilitate this?”
- Have your email coordinator email them with suggestions of what you believe will help them the most with the feedback you have received. Suggested project topics: signage for the rooms and activity centers to remind residents of policies, ect; Recommendation Report compiling research into a efficiently organized booklet to help communicate needs and interests to commercial entities.
Potential Career Q&A: I have been reflecting on my enjoyment of our readings and projects and have decided to venture into this career field. However, I could not find any useful data or listings with job titles or requirements.
- “What is this style of field called in help ads?”
- Content/Knowledge Manager
- Copy Writing (More Writing centered)
- Communication Design
- Public Relations
- “What can I do to prepare for that field?”
- Code Academy (CSS/ HTML)
This Week’s Expectations: Here, I just wanted to clarify what was expected to be turned in this week and how I can do it all.
- Annotations 3&4: 10/12 Midnight
- Midterm Reflection/ Meeting Notes Thursday
- Presentation Reflection Post: Thursday
- What you gave to the client
- Your presentation (ppt)
- Reflection on your project thus far.